Regular newsletters containing key marketing and technical information relevant to the Queensland wine industry, information on industry representation, technical seminars, training opportunities and marketing initiatives.
- Representation to Queensland and Federal Governments.
- Obtaining grant funding for the industry.
- Representation on key national industry bodies – GWRDC, AWRI, Wine Australia.
- Representation with Tourism organisations.
Technical and Education
- Reduced entry fee for QWIA wine shows
- Opportunities to participate in technical seminars at reduced cost.
- Opportunities to participate in Wine Education classes at reduced cost
- Access to training and opportunities for associate judges.
Marketing and Commercial
- Listing on QWIA web site (including Vine&Shine) and access to Social Media activities by QWIA on behalf of members.
- Assistance in developing of regional identities for Qld wine regions.
- Representation in collaboration with organisations such as Sommeliers’ Associations etc. as part of QWIA’s efforts to engage with trade associations.
- Entry to Emerging Varieties Challenge and Queensland Wine Awards including the dinner as well as discounted entry to affiliated wine shows.
- Access to supplier discounts as negotiated with sponsors & industry discounts with associated member businesses.