Regular newsletters containing key marketing and technical information relevant to the Queensland wine industry, information on industry representation, technical seminars, training opportunities and marketing initiatives.
– Representation to Queensland and Federal Governments.
– Obtaining grant funding for the industry
– Representation on key national industry bodies – GWRDC, AWRI, Wine Australia
– Representation with Tourism organisations
– Reduced entry fee for QWIA wine shows.
– Opportunities to participate in technical seminars at reduced cost.
– Opportunities to participate in Wine Education classes at reduced cost.
– Access to training and opportunities for associate judges.
– Listing on QWIA web site (including Vine&Shine) and access to Social Media activities by QWIA on behalf of members.
– Assistance in developing of regional identities for Qld wine regions.
– Representation in collaboration with organisations as part of QWIA’s efforts to engage with trade associations.
– Entry to Emerging Varieties Challenge and Queensland Wine Awards including the dinner as well as discounted entry to affiliated wine shows.
– Access to supplier discounts as negotiated with sponsors & industry discounts with associated member businesses.