Aromas of fresh lemon pudding are followed by a taste that is light, dry and fresh but with pleasing weight. Will match well to complex flavoured light foods such as marinara and barbecued dishes.
Regular newsletters containing key marketing and technical information relevant to the Queensland wine industry, information on industry representation, technical seminars, training opportunities and marketing initiatives.
– Representation to Queensland and Federal Governments.
– Obtaining grant funding for the industry
– Representation on key national industry bodies – GWRDC, AWRI, Wine Australia
– Representation with Tourism organisations
– Reduced entry fee for QWIA wine shows.
– Opportunities to participate in technical seminars at reduced cost.
– Opportunities to participate in Wine Education classes at reduced cost.
– Access to training and opportunities for associate judges.
– Listing on QWIA web site (including Vine&Shine) and access to Social Media activities by QWIA on behalf of members.
– Assistance in developing of regional identities for Qld wine regions.
– Representation in collaboration with organisations as part of QWIA’s efforts to engage with trade associations.