The results are in for the 2021 QLD Wine Awards.
This year’s show had almost double the entrants than what we were expecting which is a great result. A big congratulations to the award winners including:
- Mainstream White – Moffatdale Ridge 2021 Semillon, South Burnett.
- Emerging White – Ocean View Estate 2021 Viognier, Brisbane Scenic Rim (Mt Mee).
- Mainstream Red – Balancing Heart Shiraz 2019, Granite Belt.
- Emerging Red – Boireann 2019 Mourvedre, Granite Belt.
- Estate White - Ocean View Estate 2021 Viognier.
- Estate Red - Boireann 2019 Mourvedre.
- Champion Wine of the Show - Boireann 2019 Mourvedre.
- Wine of Provenance (three vintages of the same wine) – Hidden Creek Shiraz.
See below for the full list of winners. Thank you to all of the entrants, judges, stewards and those that made the QLD Wine Awards possible.